What It Takes To Be Self Employed
1. Make the decision: decide to do it
2. Get specific about your market:know the people you will serve with your products or services
3. Invest in systems that will work for you: keep tracks of your profits and know how to stay at the top of day-to-day details of being self employed.
4. Decide where to get your best work done:this applies to when,where and how to give your best when you start to work.
5. Make connections:|with potential customers,community,mentors and otherf self employed people.
6. Market your business:look for valuable insights into content marketing,social media marketing and offer tips on event marketing,
7. Use your valuable time wisely:avoid repetitive tasks and busywork and priotize what matters in your business